2010 Code of Virginia
Title 63.2 - WELFARE (SOCIAL SERVICES).
Chapter 1 - General Provisions (63.2-100 thru 63.2-106)
- 63.2-100 - Definitions.
- 63.2-101 - Authority of Department to request and receive information from other agencies; use of information so obtained.
- 63.2-102 - Allowing access to records and information for public assistance programs and child support enforcement; penalty.
- 63.2-103 - Confidential records and information concerning child support enforcement.
- 63.2-104 - Confidential records and information concerning social services; penalty.
- 63.2-104.1 - Confidentiality of records of persons receiving domestic and sexual violence services.
- 63.2-105 - Confidential records and information concerning social services; child-protective services and child-placing agencies.
- 63.2-106 - Failure to obey subpoena or charging illegal fees; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.