2010 Code of Virginia
Title 53.1 - PRISONS AND OTHER METHODS OF CORRECTION.
Chapter 1 - Administration Generally (53.1-1 thru 53.1-17)
- 53.1-1 - Definitions.
- 53.1-1.1 - Telephone systems within correctional facilities.
- 53.1-2 - Appointment of members; qualifications; terms and vacancies.
- 53.1-3 - Persons ineligible for appointment.
- 53.1-4 - Meetings; quorum; officers; main office.
- 53.1-5 - Powers and duties of Board.
- 53.1-5.1 - Board to establish regulations regarding human research.
- 53.1-6 - Board may administer oaths, conduct hearings and issue subpoenas.
- 53.1-7 - Board may authorize payment of certain medical expenses.
- 53.1-8 - Department of Corrections.
- 53.1-9 - Appointment of Director; term.
- 53.1-10 - Powers and duties of Director.
- 53.1-11 - Bond of Director.
- 53.1-12 - Divisions of Department; division heads.
- 53.1-13 - Bonds of agents and employees.
- 53.1-14 - Description unavailable
- 53.1-15 - Duty of Director in Board investigations; how witness paid.
- 53.1-16 - Police power of internal investigators; training.
- 53.1-17 - Defense of Department of Corrections employees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.