2010 Code of Virginia
Title 40.1 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT.
Chapter 6 - Voluntary Apprenticeship (40.1-117 thru 40.1-127)
- 40.1-117 - Apprenticeship Council; membership and terms of office; meetings and duties.
- 40.1-118 - Authority of Council.
- 40.1-119 - Local and state joint apprenticeship committees.
- 40.1-120 - Definitions.
- 40.1-121 - Requisites of apprentice agreement.
- 40.1-122 - Approval of agreement by Council; signing.
- 40.1-123 - Agreement binding after apprentice's majority.
- 40.1-124 - Agreement signed by organization of employers or of employees.
- 40.1-125 - Commissioner to administer chapter.
- 40.1-126 - Operation and application of chapter.
- 40.1-127 - Description unavailable
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.