2010 Code of Virginia
Title 37.2 - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES.
Chapter 11 - Judicial Authorization of Treatment (37.2-1100 thru 37.2-1109)
- 37.2-1100 - Definitions.
- 37.2-1101 - Judicial authorization of treatment.
- 37.2-1102 - Certain actions may not be authorized.
- 37.2-1103 - Emergency custody orders for adult persons who are incapable of making an informed decision as a result of physical injury or illness.
- 37.2-1104 - Temporary detention in hospital for testing, observation or treatment.
- 37.2-1105 - Appeal from order.
- 37.2-1106 - When health professional or licensed hospital not liable.
- 37.2-1107 - Fees and expenses.
- 37.2-1108 - Effect of chapter on other laws.
- 37.2-1109 - Use of electronic communication.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.