2010 Code of Virginia
Title 23 - EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 4.4:4 - Advantage Virginia Incentive Program (23-38.53:12 thru 23-38.53:20)
- 23-38.53:12 - Definitions
- 23-38.53:13 - Establishment and administration of Advantage Virginia Incentive Program Foundation; appointment, t...
- 23-38.53:14 - General powers of the Foundation
- 23-38.53:15 - Advantage Virginia Incentive Fund
- 23-38.53:16 - Advantage Virginia Incentive Program created; purpose
- 23-38.53:17 - Eligibility for AVIP; criteria for maintaining scholarships
- 23-38.53:18 - Amount of scholarships; contract terms and conditions; repayment of scholarship through employment ...
- 23-38.53:19 - Selection of beneficiaries
- 23-38.53:20 - Council not required to enter into contracts
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.