2010 Code of Virginia
Title 23 - EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 3.3 - Educational Facilities Authority Act (23-30.39 thru 23-30.58)
- 23-30.39 - Declaration of policy.
- 23-30.40 - Title of chapter.
- 23-30.41 - Definitions.
- 23-30.42 - Powers and duties of Authority.
- 23-30.43 - Expenses of administering chapter.
- 23-30.44 - Acquisition of property.
- 23-30.45 - Execution of deeds and conveyances.
- 23-30.46 - Issuance of negotiable notes.
- 23-30.47 - Issuance of revenue bonds.
- 23-30.48 - Security for revenue bonds.
- 23-30.49 - Revenue bonds not obligations of Commonwealth or political subdivision.
- 23-30.50 - Rates, rents, fees and charges; sinking fund.
- 23-30.51 - Moneys received deemed trust funds.
- 23-30.52 - Remedies of bondholders, etc.
- 23-30.53 - Exemption from taxation.
- 23-30.54 - Issuance of refunding bonds.
- 23-30.55 - Bonds to be legal investments.
- 23-30.56 - Chapter supplemental; application of other laws; Authority not subject to supervision, etc., by other agencies.
- 23-30.57 - Chapter liberally construed.
- 23-30.58 - Severability; chapter controls inconsistent laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.