2010 Code of Virginia
Title 23 - EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 12.1 - James Madison University (23-164.1 thru 23-164.10)
- 23-164.1 - Corporation composed of board of visitors established; style; name of University.
- 23-164.2 - Transfer of property.
- 23-164.3 - Appointment of members of board of visitors generally; terms; vacancies.
- 23-164.4 - Appointment of visitors from list submitted by alumni.
- 23-164.5 - Eligibility to serve more than two successive terms.
- 23-164.6 - Rights and powers of board generally.
- 23-164.7 - Tuition, fees and charges.
- 23-164.8 - Degrees.
- 23-164.9 - Curriculum.
- 23-164.10 - Granting easements over, etc., property of University.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.