2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 9 - Mills, Dams and Certain Other Works on Watercourses
- 62.1-116 - Application for leave to build or raise dam across or in watercourse, cut canal, etc
- 62.1-117 - Notice required
- 62.1-118 - Appointment of commissioners; time of meeting
- 62.1-119 - Oath of commissioners; duties; report
- 62.1-120 - When further notice required
- 62.1-121 - When new commissioners appointed
- 62.1-122 - When court to refuse or grant leave; when granted, what terms imposed; rights of tenant on land cro...
- 62.1-123 - Rights of applicant on payment of damages
- 62.1-124 - Such leave not to affect vested rights
- 62.1-125 - Time within which applicant must erect or rebuild works; consequence of failure
- 62.1-126 - Forfeiture by tenant of works damaged or destroyed, and unrestored; right of remainderman or revers...
- 62.1-127 - Prosecution or action for unforeseen damages
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.