2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 8 - Timber Brands
- 59.1-103 - Persons engaged in lumbering or rafting on certain waters may adopt mark of designation
- 59.1-104 - Description unavailable
- 59.1-105 - Certificate as evidence of right to use marks
- 59.1-106 - Sale of unclaimed timber, etc., found adrift; disposition of proceeds
- 59.1-107 - Fraudulent use of mark or claim of ownership; defacement of mark, etc.; destruction or conversion o...
- 59.1-108 - Who are timber dealers
- 59.1-109 - Timber dealer may adopt brand or trademark; recordation
- 59.1-110 - Using recorded brand or trademark without authority
- 59.1-111 - Unauthorized use of dealer's branding iron, or defacing, etc., marks made by it
- 59.1-112 - Fraudulently impressing brand on timber
- 59.1-113 - Effect of impressing brand on tree, etc
- 59.1-114 - Unlawful cutting down, possessing or converting branded timber
- 59.1-115 - Sheriff's sale of unbranded timber; recovery by owner; disposition of proceeds
- 59.1-116 - Description unavailable
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.