2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 12 - Waste
- 55-211 - Persons in possession liable for waste
- 55-212 - Also tenant in common, etc
- 55-213 - Also guardian or conservator
- 55-214 - Action therefor; if waste wanton, double damages
- 55-215 - Waste for tenant to sell or remove manure from leased premises
- 55-216 - Waste committed during pendency of suit
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.