2006 Utah Code - Chapter 29 — Disposition of Detainers Against Prisoners
- 77-29-1 — Prisoner's demand for disposition of pending charge -- Duties of custodial officer -- Continuance may be granted -- Dismissal of charge for failure to bring to trial.
- 77-29-2 — Duty of custodial officer to inform prisoner of untried indictments or informations.
- 77-29-3 — Chapter inapplicable to incompetent persons.
- 77-29-4 — Escape of prisoner voids demand.
- 77-29-5 — Interstate agreement on detainers -- Enactment into law -- Text of agreement.
- 77-29-6 — Interstate agreement -- "Appropriate court" defined.
- 77-29-7 — Interstate agreement -- Duty of state agencies and political subdivisions to cooperate.
- 77-29-8 — Interstate agreement -- Application of habitual criminal law.
- 77-29-9 — Interstate agreement -- Escape of prisoner while in temporary custody.
- 77-29-10 — Interstate agreement -- Duty of warden.
- 77-29-11 — Interstate agreement -- Attorney general as administrator and information agent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.