2006 Utah Code - Chapter 07 — Hospital Lien Law
- 38-7-1 — Lien of hospital on judgment, settlement, or compromise in certain accident cases authorized.
- 38-7-2 — Notice of lien required -- Filing with district court -- Mailing to injured person, heirs or legal representative, and insurance carrier.
- 38-7-2.5 — Failure to notify -- Effect -- Penalty.
- 38-7-3 — Parties or insurance carrier making payment liable for satisfaction of lien -- Enforcement of lien.
- 38-7-4 — Hospital lien docket provided by district court -- Contents.
- 38-7-5 — Release of lien by hospital -- Execution and filing.
- 38-7-7 — Interest of hospital in claim settlement limited.
- 38-7-8 — Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.