2010 Tennessee Code
Title 7 - Consolidated Governments
Chapter 6 - Metropolitan GovernmentCelebration Authority Act
- 7-6-101 - Short title.
- 7-6-102 - Legislative declaration and purpose Exemption from taxation.
- 7-6-103 - Chapter definitions.
- 7-6-104 - Creation of a metropolitan celebration authority.
- 7-6-105 - Board of commissioners.
- 7-6-106 - Officers and employees.
- 7-6-107 - General powers.
- 7-6-108 - Bonds.
- 7-6-109 - Certain powers of creating municipality.
- 7-6-110 - Dissolution Disposition of property.
- 7-6-111 - Supplemental nature of chapter.
- 7-6-112 - Construction Chapter controlling.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.