2010 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 217 - Drycleaner's Environmental Response Act
- 68-217-101 - Short title.
- 68-217-102 - Definitions.
- 68-217-103 - Response fund.
- 68-217-104 - Creation of program Board.
- 68-217-105 - Duties and responsibilities of board.
- 68-217-106 - Registration Payments to the fund.
- 68-217-107 - Reimbursement from fund.
- 68-217-108 - Refusal to pay registration fees or surcharges.
- 68-217-109 - Administrative costs.
- 68-217-110 - Rulemaking.
- 68-217-111 - Preemption.
- 68-217-112 - Construction with Hazardous Waste Management Act.
- 68-217-113 - State and local permits Exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.