2010 Tennessee Code
Title 67 - Taxes And Licenses
Chapter 5 - Property Taxes
Part 22 - Tax LienReceivership
- 67-5-2201 - Part definitions.
- 67-5-2202 - Right to appointment of receiver.
- 67-5-2203 - Residence not subject to receivership.
- 67-5-2204 - Intervention by governmental body not an original party.
- 67-5-2205 - Leases by receiver Maintenance and operating expenses.
- 67-5-2206 - Compensation of receiver.
- 67-5-2207 - Attorney for receiver.
- 67-5-2208 - Termination of receivership.
- 67-5-2209 - Distribution of receivership assets.
- 67-5-2210 - Remedies additional.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.