2010 Tennessee Code
Title 65 - Public Utilities And Carriers
Chapter 2 - Procedure Before the Tennessee Regulatory Authority
- 65-2-101 - Chapter definitions.
- 65-2-102 - Adoption, effective date and publication of rules.
- 65-2-103 - Petitions to be in writing Filing fees.
- 65-2-104 - Petition for declaratory ruling by the authority.
- 65-2-105 - Declaratory judgment on validity of rules.
- 65-2-106 - Show cause orders.
- 65-2-107 - Parties to contested cases.
- 65-2-108 - Notice and hearing in contested cases.
- 65-2-109 - Rules of evidence Judicial notice Burden of proof.
- 65-2-110 - Authority reporter Preparation of official record.
- 65-2-111 - Proceedings before hearing examiners.
- 65-2-112 - Decisions and orders in contested cases.
- 65-2-113 - Publication of decisions and orders in contested cases.
- 65-2-114 - Petitions for rehearing in contested cases.
- 65-2-115 - Effect of filing of petition for rehearing.
- 65-2-116 - Grounds for rehearing.
- 65-2-117 - Replies to petitions for rehearing.
- 65-2-118 - Disposition of petitions for rehearing.
- 65-2-119 - Proceedings upon granting of petition for rehearing.
- 65-2-120 - Conflict of laws.
- 65-2-121 - Liberal construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.