2010 Tennessee Code
Title 65 - Public Utilities And Carriers
Chapter 12 - Operation of Railroads
- 65-12-101 - [Repealed.]
- 65-12-102 - [Repealed.]
- 65-12-103 - Payment of fare required.
- 65-12-104 - [Repealed.]
- 65-12-105 - [Repealed.]
- 65-12-106 - [Repealed.]
- 65-12-107 - [Repealed.]
- 65-12-108 - Precautions required for prevention of accidents.
- 65-12-109 - Violation of § 65-12-108 is negligence per se.
- 65-12-110 - [Repealed.]
- 65-12-111 - Full stop at crossings.
- 65-12-112 - Track motor cars.
- 65-12-113 - Wires strung over railroad tracks.
- 65-12-114 - Standard of care required when livestock on tracks.
- 65-12-115 - Locomotive operator must carry engineer's operator permit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.