2010 Tennessee Code
Title 63 - Professions Of The Healing Arts
Chapter 22 - Professional Counselors, Marital and Family Therapists, and Clinical Pastoral Therapists
Part 2 - Clinical Pastoral Therapy
- 63-22-201 - Part definitions.
- 63-22-202 - Prohibited acts by nonlicensed therapists Penalties.
- 63-22-203 - Application for license Fees Qualifications.
- 63-22-204 - Exclusions from part.
- 63-22-205 - Reciprocal agreements License by endorsement.
- 63-22-206 - License of certain applicants prior to January 1, 2006 Documentation.
- 63-22-207 - Issuance of license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.