2010 Tennessee Code
Title 62 - Professions, Businesses and Trades
Chapter 5 - Funeral Directors and Embalmers
Part 4 - Tennessee Prepaid Funeral Benefits Act
- 62-5-401 - Short title.
- 62-5-402 - Scope of part.
- 62-5-403 - Part definitions.
- 62-5-404 - Registration requirement.
- 62-5-405 - Procedure for registration.
- 62-5-406 - Filing of pre-need funeral contract Contract form requirements Revocable and irrevocable contracts.
- 62-5-407 - Pre-need funeral contracts funded by trusts.
- 62-5-408 - Management of funeral contract trust.
- 62-5-409 - Prearrangement insurance policy.
- 62-5-410 - Death of contract beneficiary Proof of death Payments.
- 62-5-411 - Maintenance of accounts, books and records Annual examination of pre-need sellers and sales agents.
- 62-5-412 - Transfer of registration.
- 62-5-413 - Administration of part by commissioner Civil penalties.
- 62-5-414 - Appointment of receiver Jurisdiction of court Other legal remedies Plan for reorganization, consolidation, conversion, merger or other transformation Pre-need funeral consumer protection account Pre-need funeral consumer protection fee.
- 62-5-415 - Violations.
- 62-5-416 - Injunction.
- 62-5-417 - Fraud Treble damages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.