2010 Tennessee Code
Title 62 - Professions, Businesses and Trades
Chapter 13 - Tennessee Real Estate Broker License Act of 1973
Part 4 - Representation by Real Estate Agents
- 62-13-401 - Creation.
- 62-13-402 - Limited agency.
- 62-13-403 - Duty owed to all parties.
- 62-13-404 - Duty owed to licensee's client.
- 62-13-405 - Written disclosure.
- 62-13-406 - Designated broker Managing broker.
- 62-13-407 - Liability.
- 62-13-408 - Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.