2010 Tennessee Code
Title 62 - Professions, Businesses and Trades
Chapter 11 - Locksmith Licensing Act of 2006
- 62-11-101 - Short title.
- 62-11-102 - Purpose of chapter.
- 62-11-103 - Chapter definitions.
- 62-11-104 - Registration or licensing requirement Identification requirement Broad construction Financial institutions.
- 62-11-105 - Exclusions from requirements of chapter Transferring locksmithing tools and supplies by sale or gift.
- 62-11-106 - Duties of the commissioner.
- 62-11-107 - Register of applications.
- 62-11-108 - Liability insurance coverage Liability insurance certificates.
- 62-11-109 - Hearings and judicial review in contested cases Written charges for violations Suspension, nonrenewal or revocation of license.
- 62-11-110 - Penalties.
- 62-11-111 - Written application procedure and application fee Disclosure of ownership interest in business Interviews Photo identification card Expiration and renewal of license Penalty for late renewal.
- 62-11-112 - Locksmith apprentices.
- 62-11-113 - Locksmithing services prohibited by state agencies, counties and municipalities Supersession of local laws Local registration of businesses.
- 62-11-114 - Authority to set and collect fees for photo identification card.
- 62-11-115 - [Obsolete.]
- 62-11-116 - Display of license number.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.