2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 1 - Department of Commerce and Insurance
Part 2 - Organization and Personnel
- 56-1-201 - Creation of department of commerce and insurance.
- 56-1-202 - Commissioner head of department.
- 56-1-203 - Commissioner not to be interested in insurance corporations.
- 56-1-204 - Inquisitorial power given commissioner and deputies.
- 56-1-205 - Traveling expenses of commissioner.
- 56-1-206 - Special deputy commissioner Compensation limited to half of fines.
- 56-1-207 - Employment of actuaries by commissioner Duties Compensation.
- 56-1-208 - Actuaries to compute net value of policies Other duties.
- 56-1-209 - Payment of expenses of department Record of receipts and expenditures Excess fees.
- 56-1-210 - Advisory committee.
- 56-1-211 - Office to assist older persons concerning insurance.
- 56-1-212 - Commissioner's authority to regulate Conversion of health insurance business.
- 56-1-213 - Fee to cover costs of issuing or renewing licenses, registrations and permits on the Internet.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.