2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 10 - Accidents, Arrests, Crimes and Penalties
Part 1 - Accidents
- 55-10-101 - Accidents involving death or personal injury.
- 55-10-102 - Accidents involving damage to vehicle.
- 55-10-103 - Duty to give information and render aid.
- 55-10-104 - Duty upon striking unattended vehicles.
- 55-10-105 - Duty upon striking fixtures upon a highway.
- 55-10-106 - Immediate notice of accident.
- 55-10-107 - Written report of accident.
- 55-10-108 - Additional information Request for copy of report Reports open to public inspection Prohibited uses.
- 55-10-109 - When driver unable to report.
- 55-10-110 - False reports.
- 55-10-111 - Accident report forms Penalty for failure to report.
- 55-10-112 - Coroner's report.
- 55-10-113 - Garages to report.
- 55-10-114 - Public inspection of reports relating to accidents.
- 55-10-115 - Department to tabulate and analyze accident reports.
- 55-10-116 - Railroad locomotive engineers Display of operator permits.
- 55-10-117 - Removal of vehicles from accident scene where no personal injury has occurred.
- 55-10-118 - Multiple drivers in vehicle involved in an accident.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.