2010 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer And Employee
Chapter 6 - Workers' Compensation Law
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 50-6-101 - Short title.
- 50-6-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 50-6-103 - Scope of chapter.
- 50-6-104 - Election of corporate officer to be exempt from chapter.
- 50-6-105 - Relief associations or funds for benefit of employees, spouses and dependents unaffected.
- 50-6-106 - Employments not covered.
- 50-6-107 - Application to coal mine operators and employees.
- 50-6-108 - Right to compensation exclusive.
- 50-6-109 - Nonperformance of statutory duty not relieved.
- 50-6-110 - Injuries not covered Drug and alcohol testing.
- 50-6-111 - Defenses not available to employer failing to secure payment of compensation.
- 50-6-112 - Actions against third persons Attorney's fees Distribution of recovery Limitations period.
- 50-6-113 - Liability of principal intermediate contractor or subcontractor. [Amended effective March 28, 2011. See the Compiler's Notes.]
- 50-6-114 - Supremacy of chapter Setoffs for payments by disability plan.
- 50-6-115 - Extraterritorial application of chapter.
- 50-6-116 - Construction of chapter.
- 50-6-117 - Suits by corporation officer against employer.
- 50-6-118 - Penalties.
- 50-6-119 - Information awareness program.
- 50-6-120 - Liability of construction design professionals.
- 50-6-121 - Advisory council on workers' compensation.
- 50-6-122 - Case management and utilization review Use of HMOs and PPOs Legislative intent Claims by health care providers Collection agencies Reports to credit bureau.
- 50-6-123 - Case management system for coordinating medical care services.
- 50-6-124 - Utilization review system Pre-admission review Penalties for rendering excessive or inappropriate services Chiropractic and physical therapy services.
- 50-6-125 - Medical care and cost containment committee Penalties for imposing excessive charges.
- 50-6-126 - Medical director.
- 50-6-127 - Public awareness program concerning workers' compensation fraud Investigations and referrals.
- 50-6-128 - Penalty for employer causing compensable claim to be paid by insurance or failing to provide necessary medical treatment.
- 50-6-129 - [Repealed.]
- 50-6-130 - Special joint committee. [Effective until June 30, 2012. See the Compiler's Notes.]
- 50-6-131 - Confidentiality of medical records.
- 50-6-132 - Report of employers who fail to provide coverage.
- 50-6-133 - Continuing education programs on workers' compensation.
- 50-6-134 - Annual review.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.