2010 Tennessee Code
Title 45 - Banks And Financial Institutions
Chapter 4 - Credit Unions
Part 6 - Loans
- 45-4-601 - Part definitions.
- 45-4-602 - Interest.
- 45-4-603 - Loan charges.
- 45-4-604 - Priority of loans.
- 45-4-605 - Conditions of lending.
- 45-4-606 - Agricultural loans.
- 45-4-607 - Repayment on any business day.
- 45-4-608 - Loans to directors and committee members.
- 45-4-609 - Lien on stock and dividends for debts Cancellation and liquidation upon withdrawal.
- 45-4-610 - State chartered credit unions Power to make loans Interest rate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.