2010 Tennessee Code
Title 45 - Banks And Financial Institutions
Chapter 4 - Credit Unions
Part 4 - Shares
- 45-4-401 - Premiums for shares prohibited.
- 45-4-402 - Shares and deposits of minors.
- 45-4-403 - Transfer of shares.
- 45-4-404 - Accounts in two or more names.
- 45-4-405 - Decedent shareholders or depositors.
- 45-4-406 - “Payable-on-death” share accounts and share deposits intrust Powers of attorney.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.