2010 Tennessee Code
Title 45 - Banks And Financial Institutions
Chapter 4 - Credit Unions
Part 2 - Organization and Operation
- 45-4-201 - Election of directors Terms.
- 45-4-202 - Board of directors General management Special duties.
- 45-4-203 - Choice between credit committee or loan officers Duties Loans Applications and security.
- 45-4-204 - [Repealed.]
- 45-4-205 - Compensation of board and committees.
- 45-4-206 - Restriction on withdrawal of shares or accounts Stop orders Removal of officers or employees Taking possession Hearing.
- 45-4-207 - Unlawful actions.
- 45-4-208 - Penalty Liability of officers, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.