2010 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 1 - Jurisdiction and Venue
- 40-1-101 - 40-1-103. [Repealed.]
- 40-1-104 - Fraudulent sale of pledged property.
- 40-1-105 - False affidavit to obtain parole or pardon.
- 40-1-106 - Officials defined as magistrates.
- 40-1-107 - Courts vested with original jurisdiction.
- 40-1-108 - Original jurisdiction of circuit and criminal courts.
- 40-1-109 - Jurisdiction of general sessions courts.
- 40-1-110 - Judicial acts of general sessions judges.
- 40-1-111 - Appointment of judicial commissioners Duties Terms Compensation Continuing education.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.