2010 Tennessee Code
Title 3 - Legislature
Chapter 6 - Ethics and Lobbying
Part 3 - Lobbyists.
- 3-6-301 - Part definitions.
- 3-6-302 - Electronic registration of lobbyists and employers of lobbyists Lobbyist photographs Amendment of inaccuracies Consolidated statements Fees.
- 3-6-303 - Biannual employer disclosure reports.
- 3-6-304 - Restrictions on lobbying.
- 3-6-305 - Prohibited gifts Exceptions.
- 3-6-306 - Penalties.
- 3-6-307 - Exemption of lobbying activities when paid only out-of-pocket personal expenses.
- 3-6-308 - Administration and enforcement Duties of ethics commission Duties of attorney general Confidentiality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.