2010 Tennessee Code
Title 18 - Clerks Of Courts
Chapter 6 - County Clerks
- 18-6-101 - Election Term of office Clerk of county legislative body.
- 18-6-102 - Name change.
- 18-6-103 - Certain boards of commissioners authorized to appoint own clerks.
- 18-6-104 - Duties as clerk.
- 18-6-105 - Duties as to revenue.
- 18-6-106 - Administration of estates.
- 18-6-107 - Duties as to guardians.
- 18-6-108 - Probate of instruments.
- 18-6-109 - Duties as to marriages.
- 18-6-110 - Record of appointments and settlements.
- 18-6-111 - Other duties.
- 18-6-112 - Incompetency of clerk.
- 18-6-113 - Depositions.
- 18-6-114 - Oaths and affidavits.
- 18-6-115 - Vacancies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.