2010 Tennessee Code
Title 13 - Public Planning And Housing
Chapter 7 - Zoning
Part 2 - Municipal Zoning
- 13-7-201 - Grant of power.
- 13-7-202 - Zoning plan.
- 13-7-203 - Hearing on ordinance or amendment Notice Publication Procedure.
- 13-7-204 - Amendments to zoning ordinances.
- 13-7-205 - Board of appeals Creation Appointment of members Terms Rules governing organization Training and continuing education.
- 13-7-206 - Jurisdiction of board Parties to appeals.
- 13-7-207 - Powers of board of appeals.
- 13-7-208 - Enforcement of ordinances Remedies Applicability of provisions.
- 13-7-209 - Conflict with other laws.
- 13-7-210 - Zoning under special acts not affected.
- 13-7-211 - Certificate of insurance or workers' compensation policy required for issuance of building permit Return of certificate or policy Exemptions Liability Violations.
- 13-7-212 - Compiling of effective zoning ordinance and map Zoning ordinance and map as public record Challenge to accuracy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.