2011 South Dakota Code
Title 50 AVIATION
Chapter 04. Planning And Development Of Aviation Facilities
- §50-4-1 Duties of Transportation Commission.
- §50-4-2 Constructing, maintaining, and equipping airports--Assistance to local governmental units--Expenditure of moneys--General powers.
- §50-4-3 Cooperation with federal agencies.
- §50-4-4 Acceptance of contributions.
- §50-4-5 Receipt of federal moneys on behalf of local governmental units--Agreements between commission and local governments.
- §50-4-6 Disposition of federal grants.
- §50-4-7 Contracting powers of commission.
- §50-4-8 Deposit of commission moneys with state treasurer--Maintenance of separate fund--Authorized methods of disbursement.
- §50-4-9 to 50-4-11. Repealed.
- §50-4-12 Reporting sale of aircraft fuel--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §50-4-13 Appropriation of aircraft fuel tax revenues.
- §50-4-14 Uses for aeronautics fund.
- §50-4-15 Funds appropriated by § 50-4-14 not a limit.
- §50-4-16 Portion of tax revenues to go to eligible airports, landing fields, or landing strips--Treatment of revenues from sales to regular airlines.
- §50-4-17 Expenditure of funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.