2010 South Dakota Code
Title 47 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 11E - Nursing Corporations
- Section 47-11E-1 - Professional service corporations and limited liability companies for the practice of nursing authorized.
- Section 47-11E-1.1 - Definition of terms.
- Section 47-11E-2 - Formation of corporation authorized.
- Section 47-11E-3 - Powers and privileges.
- Section 47-11E-4 - Name of corporation or limited liability company.
- Section 47-11E-5 - Shareholders must be licensed and engaged in practice of nursing.
- Section 47-11E-5.1 - Revocable trust as shareholder--Conditions.
- Section 47-11E-6 - Ineligible shareholder to dispose of shares.
- Section 47-11E-7 - Qualifications of president, directors and officers.
- Sections 47-11E-8 to 47-11E-12 - Repealed
- Section 47-11E-12.1 - Personal liability of shareholders, directors, and officers of professional corporations or members or managers of limited liability companies limited for corporate or individual obligations--Exception.
- Section 47-11E-12.2 - Amendment of articles of incorporation to be consistent with law.
- Section 47-11E-12.3 - Application of repealed provisions to acts, errors, or omissions occurring before July 1, 2005.
- Section 47-11E-13 - Filing of articles of incorporation.
- Section 47-11E-14 - Corporations not to engage in practice of nursing outside of chapter.
- Section 47-11E-15 - Pension profit sharing, health and accident insurance or welfare plan for employees--Restrictions.
- Section 47-11E-16 - Standards of professional conduct--Compliance.
- Section 47-11E-17 - Suspension of corporation or members from practice of nursing.
- Section 47-11E-18 - Standards of professional conduct--Discipline.
- Section 47-11E-19 - Effect of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.