2010 South Dakota Code
Title 41 - GAME, FISH, PARKS AND FORESTRY
Chapter 21 - Forest Insect And Disease Control
- Section 41-21-1 - Legislative findings--Purpose of chapter.
- Section 41-21-1.1 - Adoption of rules authorized.
- Section 41-21-2 - Definition of terms.
- Section 41-21-3 - Declaration of nuisance by county commissioners.
- Section 41-21-4 - Entry by state forester on private land--Notice and advice to landowner as to control of infestation.
- Section 41-21-5 - Reimbursement of landowner for control measures.
- Section 41-21-6 - Infestation control by state forester--Cost charged to landowner.
- Section 41-21-7 - Certification and collection of infestation control costs from landowner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.