2010 South Dakota Code
Title 41 - GAME, FISH, PARKS AND FORESTRY
Chapter 12 - Fishing Seasons And Methods
- Section 41-12-1 - Repealed.
- Section 41-12-2 - Fishing in private water used for propagation as misdemeanor except by consent.
- Section 41-12-3 - Labeling and access to fishing houses erected on ice--Neglect as misdemeanor--Exception for portable shelters.
- Section 41-12-4 - Repealed.
- Section 41-12-5 - Fishing restricted to hook and line except as provided--Violation as misdemeanor.
- Section 41-12-6 - Fishing with excessive number of lines as misdemeanor.
- Section 41-12-7 - Fishing lines to be attended--Violation as misdemeanor.
- Section 41-12-7.1 - Repealed.
- Section 41-12-8 - Prohibited bait--Violation as misdemeanor.
- Section 41-12-9 - Nets, seines, and similar devices, weirs, dams, and artificial obstructions prohibited--Violation as misdemeanor--Permits for use of devices by private landowners.
- Section 41-12-9.1 - Net, seine, or similar device--Forfeiture of property or conveyance used to transport.
- Section 41-12-10 - Repealed.
- Section 41-12-11 - Repealed.
- Section 41-12-12 - Fishing devices prohibited--Landing nets and gaffs permitted--Violation as misdemeanor.
- Section 41-12-13 - Use of explosives, electrical devices, and drugs as misdemeanor.
- Section 41-12-14 - Departmental agents exempt when managing fishery resources.
- Section 41-12-15 - Law of adjoining state to be observed on boundary waters--Misdemeanor.
- Section 41-12-16 - Taking of certain species from Missouri River boundary waters permitted.
- Section 41-12-17 - Seining of scavenger and unprotected fish from boundary waters permitted.
- Section 41-12-18 - Repealed.
- Section 41-12-19 - Agreements with adjoining states for reciprocal recognition of licenses and enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.