2006 South Dakota Code - 34 — Administrative Process Enforced Under Contempt Powers
- 21-34-1 — Administrative actions enforceable under chapter--Statutory violation defined ascontempt.
- 21-34-2 — Certificate of facts showing violation prepared by officer--Contents.
- 21-34-3 — Judge to whom certificate of facts directed.
- 21-34-4 — Presentation of certificate to judge--Service of process and copy of certificate onoffender.
- 21-34-5 — Procedural matters prescribed by court.
- 21-34-6 — Power of court to compel obedience and punish violations--Maximum penalties.
- 21-34-7 — Officers empowered to serve process and carry out orders of court.
- 21-34-8 — Source of payment for expenses of officials.
- 21-34-9 — Costs awarded.
- 21-34-10 — Remissions, suspension, and purging of contempt.
- 21-34-11 — Reinvoking contempt process on continuing violation.
- 21-34-12 — Judicial power to enforce own order unaffected.
- 21-34-13 — Appeal to Supreme Court.
- 21-34-14 — Stay of execution pending appeal to Supreme Court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.