2010 South Carolina Code
Title 18 - Appeals
- CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- CHAPTER 3 - APPEALS FROM MAGISTRATES IN CRIMINAL CASES
- CHAPTER 5 - APPEALS FROM PROBATE COURTS [REPEALED]
- CHAPTER 7 - APPEALS TO CIRCUIT AND COUNTY COURTS IN OTHER CASES
- CHAPTER 9 - APPEALS TO SUPREME COURT AND COURT OF APPEALS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.