2010 Rhode Island Code
Title 30 Military Affairs and Defense
CHAPTER 30-22 Extension of Veterans' Benefits
- § 30-22-1 World War II veterans.
- § 30-22-2 Merchant marine.
- § 30-22-3 Veterans of undeclared wars or campaigns.
- § 30-22-4 "Korean service" defined.
- § 30-22-5 "Vietnam service" defined.
- § 30-22-6 Domestic partner defined.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.