2010 Rhode Island Code
Title 30 Military Affairs and Defense
CHAPTER 30-21 Employment of Veterans
- § 30-21-1 Reinstatement by previous employer required.
- § 30-21-2 Seniority rights on reemployment by prior employer.
- § 30-21-3 Repealed.
- § 30-21-4 Waiver of rights.
- § 30-21-5 Rights of other veterans preserved.
- § 30-21-6 Hiring of unqualified persons not required.
- § 30-21-7 Failure to allow proper seniority.
- § 30-21-8 Preference in public employment Notice to community service division.
- § 30-21-9 Custodial service in public buildings.
- § 30-21-10 Notice of vacancies in custodial service.
- § 30-21-11 Repealed.
- § 30-21-12 Appointment to police or fire forces.
- § 30-21-13 Extension of credits, benefits, and privileges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.