2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 19 - Financial institutions
CHAPTER 19-14.3 - Sale of Checks and Electronic Money Transfers
- § 19-14.3-1 - Exemption from licensing.
- § 19-14.3-2 - Securities in lieu of bonds.
- § 19-14.3-3 - Liability of licensees.
- § 19-14.3-3.1 - Record of foreign exchange transactions.
- § 19-14.3-3.2 - Forwarding of documents to foreign correspondent Receipt for money or documents.
- § 19-14.3-3.3 - Action on bond.
- § 19-14.3-3.4 - Companies exempt from provisions.
- § 19-14.3-4 - Rules and regulations.
- § 19-14.3-5 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.