2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 53 - MUNICIPALITIES GENERALLY
Chapter 7 - Alteration of Territory or Corporate Entity and Dissolution
Subchapter C. Consolidation and Merger
- 731 - Short title of subchapter.
- 732 - Definitions.
- 733 - Procedure for consolidation or merger.
- 734 - Joint agreement of governing bodies.
- 735 - Initiative of electors seeking consolidation or merger without new home rule charter.
- 735.1 - Initiative of electors seeking consolidation or merger with new home rule charter.
- 736 - Conduct of referenda.
- 737 - Consolidation or merger agreement.
- 738 - Effectuation of consolidation or merger.
- 739 - Effect of transition on employees of consolidated or merged municipality.
- 740 - Procedures.
- 741 - Court review of transitional plan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.