2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LVIII TRUSTS
Chapter 5804: CREATION, MODIFICATION, REVOCATION, AND TERMINATION
- 5804.01 Methods of creation of trusts.
- 5804.02 General requirements for creation of trust.
- 5804.03 Validity of nontestamentary trusts.
- 5804.04 Trust purposes must be legitimate.
- 5804.05 Purposes of charitable trust - enforcement.
- 5804.06 Trust induced by fraud, duress, or undue influence void.
- 5804.07 Written instrument not required.
- 5804.08 Trust to provide for care of animal.
- 5804.09 Trust created for noncharitable purpose.
- 5804.10 Termination of trust by revocation or by terms.
- 5804.11 Termination or modification of noncharitable irrevocable trust.
- 5804.12 Judicial action due to change of circumstances.
- 5804.13 Judicial action where charitable purpose frustrated.
- 5804.14 Termination or modification where costs exceed value.
- 5804.15 Reformation to conform to settlor's intention.
- 5804.16 Modification to achieve settlor's tax objectives.
- 5804.17 Combination or division of trusts.
- 5804.18 When certain trust is irrevocable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.