2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LV ROADS - HIGHWAYS - BRIDGES
Chapter 5551: ACQUISITION OF RAILWAY RIGHT OF WAY
- 5551.01 Acquisition of railway right of way definitions.
- 5551.02 Acquiring right of way.
- 5551.03 Resolution to acquire railway right of way.
- 5551.04 Proceedings to acquire right of way.
- 5551.05 Surveys and plans.
- 5551.06 Transfer of right of way and removal of tracks.
- 5551.07 Appropriation of right of way.
- 5551.08 Apportionment of compensation, damages, costs, and expenses.
- 5551.09 Board of county commissioners may issue bonds.
- 5551.10 Jurisdiction of commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.