2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LV ROADS - HIGHWAYS - BRIDGES
Chapter 5515: STATE HIGHWAYS - USE; OBSTRUCTION
- 5515.01 Permits granted to use or occupy portion of road or highway.
- 5515.02 Removal of structures constituting obstructions or interferences.
- 5515.03 Occupants of land to remove all obstructions.
- 5515.04 Attaching guideposts or signs to utility poles.
- 5515.05 Grant of franchise to street or interurban railways.
- 5515.06 Procedure to remove buildings or other obstructions near railroad crossings.
- 5515.07 Use and control of rest areas - commercial activities prohibited.
- 5515.08 Sale of commercial advertising space within a roadside rest area.
- 5515.21 to 5515.24 [Repealed].
- 5515.99 Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.