2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  V TOWNSHIPS
Chapter 517: CEMETERIES
- 517.01 Acquisition or appropriation of land.
- 517.02 Public road to cemetery.
- 517.03 Levy and taxes for expenses.
- 517.04 Vote on establishment of cemetery.
- 517.05 Notice of election - ballots.
- 517.06 Cemetery plat.
- 517.07 Sale of cemetery lots.
- 517.071 Rules governing product of fetal death.
- 517.072 Reinterment or disinterment of product of fetal death.
- 517.08 Expenditure of proceeds - exception.
- 517.09 No levy on lots.
- 517.10 Title to certain burial grounds vested in board of township trustees.
- 517.11 Care of cemetery.
- 517.12 Regulating hours of access to cemeteries.
- 517.13 Additions to cemetery grounds.
- 517.14 Public cemetery on township lines - joint township cemetery.
- 517.15 Cemetery endowment fund.
- 517.16 to 517.18 [Repealed].
- 517.19 Tax levy for buildings upon grounds of cemetery - bond issue.
- 517.20 Appointment of directors of township cemetery.
- 517.21 Abandonment or discontinuance of cemetery - removal of bodies and stones.
- 517.22 Public sale of cemetery.
- 517.23 Disinterment of body buried in cemetery.
- 517.24 Form of application for disinterment.
- 517.25 Writ of mandamus.
- 517.26 Removal of dead.
- 517.27 Transfer of cemeteries to board of township trustees.
- 517.28 Abandonment of cemetery owned by municipal corporation.
- 517.29 Neglect of order by municipal corporation shall cause execution sale.
- 517.30 Trustees may erect monument commemorating members of armed forces.
- 517.31 Care of monument.
- 517.32 Enclosure of abandoned cemetery.
- 517.99 [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.