2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXXVII HEALTH - SAFETY - MORALS
Chapter 3794: SMOKING BAN
- 3794.01 Definitions.
- 3794.02 Smoking prohibitions.
- 3794.03 Areas where smoking is not regulated by this chapter.
- 3794.04 Construction; other applicable laws.
- 3794.05 Declaration of establishment as nonsmoking.
- 3794.06 Posting of signs; prohibition of ashtrays; responsibilities of proprietors.
- 3794.07 Duties of the Department of Health.
- 3794.08 Smoke free indoor air fund.
- 3794.09 Enforcement; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.