2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXIX CRIMES - PROCEDURE
Chapter 2913: THEFT AND FRAUD
- 2913.01 Theft and fraud general definitions.
- 2913.02 Theft.
- 2913.03 Unauthorized use of a vehicle.
- 2913.04 Unauthorized use of property - computer, cable, or telecommunication property.
- 2913.041 Possession or sale of unauthorized cable television device.
- 2913.05 Telecommunications fraud.
- 2913.06 Unlawful use of telecommunications device.
- 2913.07 Motion picture piracy.
- 2913.08 to 2913.10 [Repealed].
- 2913.11 Passing bad checks.
- 2913.12 to 2913.17 [Repealed].
- 2913.21 Misuse of credit cards.
- 2913.31 Forgery - Forging identification cards or selling or distributing forged identification cards.
- 2913.32 Criminal simulation.
- 2913.33 Making or using slugs.
- 2913.34 Trademark counterfeiting.
- 2913.40 Medicaid fraud.
- 2913.401 Medicaid eligibility fraud.
- 2913.41 Defrauding a rental agency or hostelry.
- 2913.42 Tampering with records.
- 2913.421 Illegally transmitting multiple commercial electronic mail messages (spamming) - unauthorized access of computer.
- 2913.43 Securing writings by deception.
- 2913.44 Personating an officer.
- 2913.441 Unlawful display of law enforcement emblem.
- 2913.45 Defrauding creditors.
- 2913.46 Illegal use of food stamps or WIC program benefits.
- 2913.47 Insurance fraud.
- 2913.48 Workers' compensation fraud.
- 2913.49 Identity fraud.
- 2913.51 Receiving stolen property.
- 2913.61 Finding of value of stolen property as part of verdict.
- 2913.71 Felony of fifth degree regardless of the value of the property.
- 2913.72 Evidence of an intent to commit theft of rented property.
- 2913.73 Evidence that victim lacked capacity to give consent.
- 2913.81 [Repealed].
- 2913.82 Towing or storage fees to be paid by person convicted of theft offense that involves motor vehicle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.