2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XI FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 1103: BANKS - CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
- 1103.01 Corporation law applicable to banks.
- 1103.02 Legal existence of banks.
- 1103.03 Authority of bank board of directors.
- 1103.04, 1103.05 [Repealed].
- 1103.06 Articles of incorporation.
- 1103.061, 1103.062 [Repealed].
- 1103.07 Bank name.
- 1103.08 Adoption of amendment to articles or amended articles - approval of superintendent.
- 1103.09 Amendments to bank's articles of incorporation.
- 1103.10 Amended and Renumbered RC 1103.11.
- 1103.11 Code of regulations.
- 1103.12 Amended and Renumbered RC 1113.09.
- 1103.13 Annual meeting - notice.
- 1103.14 Availability of basic financial information.
- 1103.15 Shareholder voting.
- 1103.16 Books and records of account and of proceedings.
- 1103.17 [Repealed].
- 1103.18 Officer equivalent to treasurer.
- 1103.19 Two officer signatures required.
- 1103.20 Filing documents with secretary of state.
- 1103.21 Bank closing.
- 1103.22 to 1103.42, 1103.99 [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.