2010 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1710: SPECIAL IMPROVEMENT DISTRICTS
- 1710.01 Special improvement district definitions.
- 1710.02 Creation and organization.
- 1710.021 Time period for transfer of property.
- 1710.03 Members of district.
- 1710.04 Board of directors duties.
- 1710.05 Notice for meetings -method for voting.
- 1710.06 Plans for public improvements or public services.
- 1710.061 Application of savings or reductions in demand by a special energy improvement project.
- 1710.07 Permitted costs of plan.
- 1710.08 Improvements or services in addition to subdivision improvements or services.
- 1710.09 Contracts to develop, manage, or implement part or all of any plan.
- 1710.10 Participating political subdivision contracts to provide improvements or services.
- 1710.11 Adopting written rules prescribing competitive bidding procedures for contracts.
- 1710.12 Issuing bonds and notes in anticipation of collection of any special assessments.
- 1710.13 Dissolving a special improvement district.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.