2010 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1709: UNIFORM TRANSFER-ON-DEATH SECURITY REGISTRATION ACT
- 1709.01 Uniform transfer-on-death security registration act definitions.
- 1709.02 Obtaining registration in beneficiary form.
- 1709.03 Reciprocity.
- 1709.04 When security is registered in beneficiary form.
- 1709.05 Using transfer-on-death or TOD.
- 1709.06 Effect of designation of transfer-on-death.
- 1709.07 Death of sole owner or last to die of all multiple owners.
- 1709.08 Registering entity.
- 1709.09 Transfer-on-death is not testamentary.
- 1709.10 Establish terms and conditions.
- 1709.11 Uniform Transfer-on-Death Security Registration Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.